Kayak Dénia "Cova Tallada" + Snorkeling + Speleology
We will enjoy a guided tour by professional guides in the marine reserve of Cabo de San Antonio, visiting a cave that was a quarry of rough stone since the 12th century, where we will disembark from the kayaks, and enter with lanterns to see how they worked and the formations rocky, to go out later to practice snorkeling and take an aperitivio before returning to the beach.
You will enjoy a guided tour by professional guides in the marine reserve of Cabo de San Antonio, visiting the cave that was quarry of rough stone from the XII century, where they will disembark from the kayaks, and we will enter with lanterns to see the way the one that was worked, to go out later to practice snorkeling and to take an aperitivio before returning to the beach.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Safety material
- accident insurance
What's excluded :
The route lasts 3 hours, which starts by equipping us, making some photos for the memory and giving a brief talk for the management of the kayak and the entrance to the water in which a guide will assist us.
When we reach the cave, where we will disembark and using the front lanterns that we will provide you, we will enter the interior of the cave, to see the work that was done to carve it and give it that name, because for those who have never been, it was excavated by man centuries ago. Once inside, apart from seeing the way of extracting the stone, the storage of water that was used and taking pictures, we will go back to the kayaks to take our snorkel masks and go for a swim surrounded by fish, as it is a reserve marine we will have great variety and quantity of them.
Refreshed and hungry we give you a small appetizer, to be able to return to the kayak with strength and return to the beach.
VISIT IN KAYAK TO THE "COVA CARVED", DISEMBARKING AND MAKING SPELEOLOGY UNTIL THE INTERIOR TO SEE HOW IT WORKED, PRACTICING SNORKEL ABROAD AND TAKING AN APPETIZER.
SAFETY MATERIAL, LANTERN, SNORKEL MASK, PHOTOS AND APPETIZER INCLUDED.
• Cova Tallada, 03730 Xàbia, Alicante, Spain
Departure Point :Carretera Provincial del Barranc del Monyo, 122, 03700 Dénia, Alicante, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.