Kayak Experience to the Perito Moreno Glacier from El Calafate
Live a unique experience. Meet the Perito Moreno glacier.
Unique perspective of one of the most important attractions in Argentina.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Equipment included: waterproof dry suit, thermal suit, boots, life jackets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Lunch box
- hot drinks and pictures of the experience
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the national park
Be part of a unique experience. Meet the Perito Moreno glacier, natural heritage
UNESCO, from a kayak, a different perspective. We assure you, it will be
something you remember forever.
The experience begins at the Perito Moreno Kayak Experience meeting point,
located near the main parking lot, where our team will
will receive and inform you about the experience.
We welcome you to our base of operations, where you will get dressed and
Our expert kayak guides will inform you of everything related to safety and
They will explain how to paddle between these amazing glacial waters. It is not required
previous kayak experience.
Once ready we will go kayaking from the beach of the icebergs, paddling towards
the front of the glacier, so that it impacts us completely, getting closer to
about 600 meters away. We will stop to take unique images of
this moment, as we learn more about this fascinating place.
• Los Glaciares National Park, Los Glaciares National Park, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age required: 14 years. People between 14 and 18 years old must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.