Kayak Fishing Adventure by Mt. Kirkjufell
Want to go on a kayak fishing tour in Iceland? You can get a fully-equipped fishing kayak and enjoy a few hours of solitude in the beautiful Grundarfjordur fishing area with the popular Mt. Kirkjufell in the background. This is a perfect way to experience Iceland’s unspoiled nature up close and maybe catch a few fish at the same time. And lucky for you our guides have been fishing these waters since they were young and know exactly where you can find the big ones!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide
- Kayak, life vest, dry-suit, under-suit, shoes and gloves.
- A full safety demonstration
- A warm refreshment after the tour!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kirkjufell Mountain, Road 54, Grundarfjorour 350 Iceland
Mt. Kirkjufell is one of Icelands biggest trademarks, it has become increasingly popular since appearing on the HBO tv series, Game of Thrones as the "Arrowhead Mountain." A must see when in Iceland!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Sæból 18, Grundarfjörður, Iceland
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.