Kayak Fishing Guided Tour in San Diego Bay
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Start your fishing journey on Shelter Island, a well-known area of San Diego where some of the best seafood restaurants and fishing landings are located. Our crew will explain the basic operation and safety tips and you will be ready to take off.
Your tour guide, Mike Cooper, is a San Diego local and experienced kayak angler. He is dedicated to your amazing day and epic fishing experience with Eco Boat Rentals! His time on the water and knowledge of fishing the bay will be an advantage during your kayak tour. We practice 100% catch & release.
Explore the best fishing spots and enjoy amazing sightseeing in San Diego Bay at the same time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hobie Passport 12' Fishing Kayak
- Fishing rod, Lure and Landing Net
- All Fees and Taxes
- Life Jacket
- Licensed Guide
What's excluded :
- California Sport Fishing License ($16 day pass. Only if you fishing)
EXPERIENCE FISHING SAN DIEGO BAY ON OUR HOBIE PEDAL KAYAKS! OUR KAYAK FISHING TOUR IS 4 HOURS AND OFFERS OUR GUESTS A CHANCE TO “CHASE THE STOKE” BY TARGETING SPECIES LIKE SPOTTED BAY BASS, SAND BASS, HALIBUT, CROAKER, CORVINA, BONITA, BARRACUDA, AND WHATEVER ELSE BITES!
• Coronado, Coronado, California
• Point Loma, San Diego, CA
Departure Point :2803 Emerson St, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with knees problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.