Kayak Guided Tours
That there is better than knowing Seville from another point of view completely different from what is usually known.
We do sports ...
We enjoy Seville ...
We meet new people and enjoy the magical approach of the Güadalquivir river as it passes through the city.
At the end you will only want one thing .... Start over!
per adult from
What's included :
- NAUTICAL MATERIAL: kayak, paddle, waterproof boat and water. Basic training on the paleo and handling of the boat, as well as safety measures in the kayak.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
MINIMUN 2 PERSONS.
The activity takes place in the Guadalquivir darsena, sailing between Triana and Seville.
We will enjoy wonderful views of the Torre del Oro, Isabel II Bridge, San Jorge Castle, La Cartuja, Bétis Street and much more ...
The duration will be 2 hours in which we will make stops along the route to refresh ourselves and discuss doubts with the guide.
The guides understand English and will give you a basic explanation of how to shovel and navigate the Guadalquivir river with total safety.
Activity suitable for all audiences and low level.
It is recommended shoes that can get wet, clothes to change, as well as sunscreen and hat, on sunny days.
• Puente de Isabel II (Puente de Triana), Puente de Isabel II Connecting Calle Reyes Católicaos and Plaza del Altozano, 41010 Seville Spain
• Puente de San Telmo, Seville Spain
• Puente del Cristo de la Expiracion, 41010 Seville Spain
• Centro Comercial Torre Sevilla, Calle Gonzalo Jimenez Quesada 2, 41092 Seville Spain
• Puente de la Barqueta, 41092 Sevilla, Spagna, Seville Spain
• Triana, Seville Spain
• Isla de la Cartuja, Seville Spain
• Pabellon de la Navegacion - SEVILLA, Camino Descubrimientos 2 Isla de la Cartuja, 41092 Seville Spain
Departure Point :Canoeing Club Triana, Instalaciones Deportivas Municipales Arjona, Calle Radio Sevilla, s/n, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.