Kayak in the Mangroves of Damas from Manuel Antonio
Why not experience the Damas Island Estuary and Mangrove ecosystem first hand in kayak? Paddle comfortably under the shade of the mangroves during the day. Spend a few luxuriously indulgent hours paddling with the currents as your highly trained, bilingual naturalist guides reveal the protected inland waterways of the Damas Estuary and mangrove habitat.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Lunch or
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- This will base on tide, Your guides will be picking you up at your hotel, taking you to the registration center, you will have a 20 minutes ride to Isla Damas wher your experimeted guide will provide life best and your kayak. taking you to the adventure of this incredeblue eco-sistim. padeling true the relaxing canals for approximatly 2 hours. having the most of the flore and fauna find in the area..Explore an unforgettable plethora of flora and fauna as you learn about, experience, and participate in our magical Costa Rican mangrove and tropical rain forest ecosystem -- but don’t forget your camera. after you will be bring to our REstaurant for a Costarrican meal, and at the end a transportation will be taking you to your hotel
Departure Point :hotel pick up
Departure Time :Pick will be base on tide confirmation of time will arrive after Booking
Return Detail :hotel Drop off
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.