Kayak on Derwent Water
Taken at the pace of the group, this is a unique way to see the best of the lakes. We might head up a gentle river, paddle through nesting birds, or go and jump off a jetty... no two sessions are the same!
per adult from
What's included :
- All the paddling equipment and wetsuits if required.
What's excluded :
Having put on the buoyancy aids and kitted up in wet suits (if required) we will head out onto the beautiful Derwent Water (The 'Jewel' of the Lake District). Although every session is different depending on weather / group etc, we will explore some of this amazing lake, and learn new skills as we go.
Departure Point :B5289, Keswick CA12, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All our equipment is quarantined for 72 hours between groups. We only have private groups from the same household, and they all self-certify that they have no Covid symptoms. Any instructors with symptoms stay at home. Your instructor will stay 2m away unless safety dictates otherwise.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.