Kayak On Lake Gutierrez And Horseback Riding from Bariloche
Having a privileged location on Lake Gutiérrez, Los Baqueanos is the ideal place to carry out activities in the nature and get to know the true Bariloche landscape, enjoying the tranquility of being outside the traditional circuits.
This Kayaking will be an unforgettable experience in which we will paddle over Lake Gutiérrez.
We will navigate passing by a coihues tree cemetery located at the bottom of the lake and reach a sandy beach surrounded by beautiful mountains and forests..
In the afternoon, after a delicious lunch, we will horse-ride for about 2 hours in which we will tour the Patagonian forest and we will visit waterfalls, rivers and amazing viewpoints.
Throughout the tour we will be in the company of professional guides authorized by National Parks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Cut of beef, salads, ice cream, and a beverage per person
- Kayak Activity (2 Hours)
- Horse back riding (2 hours)
- Roundtrip Bariloche transfers
What's excluded :
In the morning, we will pick you up at your hotel in downtown Bariloche and drive in our private vehicle to Los Baqueanos Complex, located 22 kilometers from the city.
Prior to departure, the kayak guide will give a safety talk and will provide all the kayak equipment and clothing for the activity.
Once on the kayak, we will begin the navigation from the dock of the Complex bordering the south margin of the Lake.
We will make stops to take pictures and contemplate the landscape.
We arrive to Muñoz Beach, where we will descend to rest on the sand and enjoy a delicious snack to replenish energy.
We will return in an inverse route, up to the mouth of Torrontegui Creek and ending at the same starting point.
After a wonderful morning of kayaking in Patagonia, we will enjoy tasty lunch at the restaurant of Los Baqueanos.
Once rested and with the energies replenished, we will begin the horse-ride.
Discovering unique places, our local guides will take us through waterfalls, rivers, forests and mountains. We will reach imposing viewpoints where we can observe the landscape.
After two hours of horseback riding, we will return to Bariloche by van where the excursion ends.
• Los Baqueanos, Ruta 40 sur, km 2016, Lago Gutierrez, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The minimum age for this tour is 8 years-old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.