Kayak on the San Diego Bay
What makes this experience unique is that the area we visit is only accessible by kayak or paddle board.
per adult from
What's included :
- Life vests, Paddles, waterproof storage bag (all items are to be returned at the end of the tour))
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Living Coast Discovery Center, 1000 Gunpowder Point Dr, Chula Vista, CA 91910-8222
As we paddle passed the living Coast Center' wildlife refuge keep your eye out, Guests should keep an eye out for baby and adult Round and regular Stingrays, Various Birds and Geese, and Sea Turtles.
Departure Point :999 Bayside Pkwy, Chula Vista, CA 91910, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.