Kayak or Paddle Board River Tour of the Thousands Islands
So come experience all of this and more here in Cocoa Beach, Florida! We guarantee you that you won’t be able to experience any of this any other place in the world. We paddle at a comfortable pace the the canals and islands, and give you step by step instructions before we ever leave dry land. The tours last about 2 hours, and all you need to do is bring your camera and sunblock.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Kayak, or Paddle Board, drinking water
What's excluded :
Come join us on a personal tour and explore the Thousands Islands in Cocoa Beach! Escape the hustle and bustle of downtown Cocoa Beach and discover what makes the Indian River Lagoon one of the most biodiverse estuary in North America, home to 4,000 + plant and animal species!
Departure Point :603 S 4th St, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.