Kayak or Stand Up Paddle Board Rental
We pride ourselves on carrying Santa Barbara's easiest kayak and paddleboard experience as the only rental and tour company on West Beach. We also prioritize keeping our inventory up to date with the highest-end kayak and paddleboard gear you can find. Most importantly, our friendly tour guides and beach staff will be happy to answer any questions as they help assist you and the family into your ocean adventure!
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak or Paddle Board
- Life Vests or PFDs
What's excluded :
- Interested in renting a Kayak or SUP in Santa Barbara? Come stand up paddle or kayak at our downtown location. This is the newest beach rental stand in Santa Barbara located on the sand just to the right of the pier. Easy entry into the water with a kayak or sup as there are no waves to battle from this location making it easy and fun for the entire family. The best part, you can get to the open ocean if you like within minutes and to the buoys that are always covered with seals.
Departure Point :Cal Coast Adventures at West Beach, 45-99 W Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides are required to wear masks at the shop and rental stand but as soon as tours and lessons begin it is extremely easy to maintain a safe distance and the use of masks will only happen if requested by the client.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.