Kayak Rental in St John
Explore the beauty of Saint John, one of the Virgin Islands in the Caribbean Sea, with a kayak rental. Rent a single or double 'sit-on-top' kayak by the day or by the week. Look for local wildlife flying overhead and native marine life swimming in the waters below, all while experiencing the sights and sounds of Saint John from offshore. All the necessary equipment is provided.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of kayak equipment
- Use of life jackets
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Equipment Pick-up
Departure Point :Salomon Bay Road, Salomon Bay Rd, St John 00830, USVI
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is five years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Adhering to social distancing guidelines
- Additional sanitation measures taken on site for COVID-19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required for check-in. Not required for kayaking or snorkeling. Additional sanitation procedures in place. Adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.