Kayak Tour in Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary
It’s not every day that you get the opportunity to paddle your way through a 10,000 year old mangrove forest amidst approximately 30 residents and 300 transient dolphins. It’s a special experience that simply can’t be replicated, which is why Dolphin Sanctuary Kayak Tours is a must-do!
Our lead guide and Marine Biologist, Andro, has over 5 years’ experience working with marine mammals and wildlife. Participants don’t need any prior kayaking experience, and we travel at a comfortable pace to accommodate intermediate fitness levels.
We hope to see you paddling with us in the Sanctuary soon!
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak, Life jacket and Paddle
- Coffee and/or Tea - **Winter months only**
- Bottled water - Water to refill your drink bottle
- Waterproof bag
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary, 66 Commercial Rd, Port Adelaide, South Australia 5015 Australia
The Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary is the hub of marine adventure. We take you on a guided tour through some of SA’s most beautiful waters, enabling you to get up close and personal with one of the oceans most playful and friendly creatures.
In the marine park, visitors have the opportunity to kayak amongst more than 30 bottlenose dolphins, and 300 other dolphin visitors that consistently come and go. You can watch them peacefully socialise, feed, play and nurse their young in their very own environment for an immersive and educational experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Angas Inlet Boat Club, LOT 204 Garden Island Rd, Port Adelaide SA 5015, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.