Kayak Tour of Lake James
Lead by a certified naturalist, the Lake James kayak tour is a half day tour spent on a serene lake beneath blue skies. Along the way your guide will point out the flora and fauna of the area along with some history.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak, paddle, and life vest are included.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake James State Park, 2785 Nc Hwy 126, Nebo, NC 28761-7680
Your certified naturalist guide will transport you to Lake James for the kayak tour. On the tour, your guide will point out the local flora and fauna and tell you about the history of the area
Departure Point :254 Cumberland Ave, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.