Explore the other side of Havelock Island with this tour program. Kayaking through the mangroves and listening to the chirping of the birds is once in a lifetime experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Life Jacket, Peddle to Kayak and the Kayak comes as part of the activity
- Guided Trip - A Guide accompanies you during Kayak
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Transport and Tickets to reach Havelock Island is not included.
During this this activity you will first be trained about how to peddle a kayak.
Post this training you start kayaking from close to the Havelock Island jetty towards the mangrove. The guide accompanies you all during the activity and help you with necessary instructions. Here in this tour you will be kayaking through the mangrove and will explore the rich diversity of the Mangroves at Havelock.
• Havelock Island, Havelock Island, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Departure Point :Swaraj Dweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744211
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Night Kayaking at Havelock 3/6/2020 - 11/4/2021
Day Kayaking at Havelock 3/6/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.