Kayaking Eco Tour in Fort Myers
Join a local marine biologist and certified Florida master naturalist for a kayaking tour in the calm waters of Estero Bay aquatic preserve! This 2 hour tour explores the beauty of the mangrove estuary as you look for wildlife along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Good Time Charters
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Good Time Charters, 4765 Estero Blvd Snook Bight Marina, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931-3923
Join our marine biologist and certified Florida master naturalist for a kayaking tour in Estero bay aquatic preserve. It is common to sight dolphin, manatee, and many different species of birds, however, there are no guarantees.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Estero Bay Aquatic Preserve, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931, USA
Departing at 9am this tour is perfect for the true nature enthusiast and those that really want to learn and gain more insight into the ecosystem.
• Beginners to advanced kayakers welcome! This is not a kayaking lesson nor is it a race. This is a slow paced eco tour on kayaks.
• Singles or double kayaks with back rests are available, just let the supplier know before your arrival date to ensure availability.
• Wear clothing you don't mind getting wet or swimsuits. Sun protection and water bottle are a must.
Departure Point :4765 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.