Kayaking in Inle Lake and sightseeing around Inle
The fresh water Lake and second largest Lake in Myanmar. Intha peoples are best-known for their unique one-legged rowing style, Floating garden and trip visit by boat.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Per kayaking 2 persons
- English-speaking guide (It is depend on option)
- Full-day sightseeing tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Zone fee
- Meals or drinks
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to a place where you can start kayaking activity. During our trip, you can enjoy the nature, birds, living style of the locals and their floating farms.
Begins from the narrow creek and reach your destination passing through the villages and the lake surrounded by the mountains. The final stop is at a beautiful monastery and you can widen your knowledge in Buddhism, monastic life of the monks and the religious belief of the local devotees.
After that start our sightseeing by long tailed boat to Inn Paw Khone Village where you can see lotus and silk weaving industries. Next visit Nanpan to see the traditional boat making, cheroot (Burmese cigar) making factory.
And then continue our visit to Phaung Daw U Pagoda, which is the most highly revered monastery in the Inle Lake area. It houses five ancient images of the Buddha that are completely covered in gold leaf. And then visit to Nge Phe Chaung monastery and floating gardens.
After sightseeing we will return back to hotel.
• Inle Lake, Nyaungshwe Myanmar
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up one point only. ( we can pick up your hotel)Ports
- Nyaung Shwe, Phaung Daw Side Rd, Nyaungshwe, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Pegu Travels