Kayaking in Vilnele River
Not recommended for small kids, the most extreme river in Vilnius.
Duration: from 2 up to 5 hours. Depends on how fast you row and which option you choose.
Difficulty level: 3 - 3,5 (out of 5), depends from the level of water and chosen route.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- Kayaks, including all necessary equipment (paddles, safety gear)
What's excluded :
- Looking for something completely different to do with your evening in Vilnius? Well here it is!
Kayaking in Vilnele river is designed for the ones who really loves extreme swimming. Vilnele river is filled with large rocks, sharp turns, and fallen trees. Do not forget that the stream of the river is very fast too.
Kayaking in Vilnele river allows for you to see a famous geological monument - Pūčkoriai outcrop, which is as much as 65 meters high and 260 meters wide, Belmontas mill with its beautiful waterfalls, the famous Užupis republic, Gediminas Castle, many small bridges around the Vilnius city centre and finally the river of Neris, which is perfect for calm ending after the intense rowing down the stream.
This swim requires physical fitness and fast reaction.
Departure Point :White Bridge, Vilnius
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :White Bridge, Vilnius
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for small kids
- Dress code is comfortable
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum number of swimmers - 8 people
- Not recommended to take important things into swim
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.