Kayaking Tour in The San Juan Islands, Washington
Kayak in prime whale and wildlife habitat along the Haro Strait, bordering the west side of San Juan Island and Vancouver Island. Traverse the waters of migrating salmon and keep your eyes peeled for eagles, seals, porpoises, and other wildlife that follow our keystone species of the Pacific Northwest as you look out on the Olympic Mountains and explore the driftwood beaches of Limekiln State Park.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Kayaks
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lime Kiln Point State Park, 1567 Westside Rd, Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, WA 98250-8602
Lime Kiln Point State Park is a 42-acre Washington state park on the western shore of San Juan Island in the San Juan archipelago. The park is considered one of the best places in the world to view wild orcas from a land-based facility.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Juan County Park, WA
Island park popular with campers & boaters with beaches, picnic areas & scenic straits views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers where Spring St terminates in the traffic circle near Downriggers at 10:45AM.
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- See our updated info/policies
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.