Kazan Private Walking Tour Including Kremlin and Tatar Village
Kazan is the capital city of the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia. It is the sixth largest city of Russia. Kazan lies at the confluence of the Volga and Kazanka Rivers in European Russia. In 2009 it was chosen as the "sports capital of Russia". The Kazan Kremlin is a World Heritage Site.
During the city panoramic tour along the historical parts of Kazan you will visit the main sights: Kazan Kremlin - the heart of the city, main mosque Kul-Sharif and other cathedrals and interesting places. You can also add to this tour a visit to the Old Tatar Village - a historical part of the city, where the architecture and history of old tatars is preserved. You can see there old mosque, wooden houses, etc.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide service
- Skip-the-line access
- Entry/Admission - Kazan Kremlin
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Kul Sharif Mosque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kazan Kremlin, Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia, 420014
The Kazan Kremlin is the symbol of the city, the heart of the republic, the residence of the president of Tatarstan and an architectural conservation area on the UNESCO World Heritage List. It was built in the 16th century on the fresh ruins of Tatar khan's fortress.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kul Sharif Mosque, Kreml St., 13, Kazan 420014 Russia
This was the name of the mosque that once stood inside the walls of Khan's Kremlin. According to historical records, it was a majestic building, and it boasted a large library. Some historians maintain that the mosque was named Kul Sharif in honour of a mid-16th-century Kazan Imam who was a descendant of the Prophet Muhammad. The mosque was destroyed by the fire that engulfed the city when it was besieged and captured by the troops of Ivan the Terrible in 1552.
The construction commenced on a new mosque in 1997 and was completed in 2005. The podium on which the mosque rests (as many as 10,000 people can fit in there at the same time) is a great place for a panoramic photo shoot.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museum "Tatarskaya Sloboda", Kayuma Nasyri St., 38, Kazan 420021 Russia
You can also add to this tour a visit to the Old Tatar Village.
The Old Tatar Quarter (“Staro-Tatarskaya Sloboda”) is the soul of the historical part of Kazan. With its streets preserved from the medieval period, this is considered to be the main area of the Tatar city culture. Dozens of monuments have found refuge on the shores of Lake Kaban and Bulak ducts, in the heart of the capital of Tatarstan.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and return point: your centrally located Kazan hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.