Kazbegi Tour from Kutaisi
Have you ever wondered why so many people visit Georgia? - Go to Kazbegi and you'll find the answer.
Mountains, snow, glaciers, ski resort, churches, castle and etc. Kazbegi has these and much more to give. We provide a GUARANTEED DEPARTURE group day tour from Kutaisi to Kazbegi everyday. Take a call and join our tour to mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guiding service in English
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
The first place we visit is Ananuri castle. We have one hour to explore medieval castle with churches and fighting towers. From the castle there is amazing view on Zhinvali water reservoir. After excursion in complex we are heading to the north
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gudauri View Point, Georgia
On the way we stop at Viewpoint of Gudauri
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gergeti Trinity Church, Near the Village of Gergeti, Stepantsminda Georgia
We visit Holy Trinity Church of Gergeti. If the road to Stepantsminda or to Gergeti is closed because of snow and ice we stay in Gudauri
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all guests from their hotels in Kutaisi.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/2/2020 - 4/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.