Kazbegi Tour from Tbilisi 2020
Explore Kazbegi with us, tour to Kazbegi includes tour to Mtskheta. The road goes through beautiful Caucasus mountains, passing by Jinvali Lake, Ananuri Fortress and Stepantsminda. You will see fascinating views of mountains, valleys and rivers. We offer the comfort of a personal car with professional drivers and guides.
You can also make paragliding in Gudauri.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle 4x4 on the last location
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jinvali Water Reservoir, 40 km to the North from Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
We will have a view on Jinvali water reservoir from south side. You will see how two rivers fall into the reservoir.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
You will see Ananuri fortress fro inside, walk around in yard. From the back side you will see another view of Jinvali reservoir. Also visit church of 17th century, towers and hidden rooms.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mount Kazbek/ Mqinvartsveri, Stepantsminda Georgia
Here we will visit Gergeti Trinity Church, located on the slope of Kazbegi mountain. The church has magnificent views of area and mountain itself.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gudauri, Gudauri, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
In winter you will be able to take a cable car to snowcowered mountains. Risa a snowmobile around ski resort. Enjoy the views from mountains and have fun in snow
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any hotel of Tbilisi Ports
- Tbilisi international airport
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.