Kazimierz & Schindler’s Factory Skip the Line Private Tour
The historic Kazimierz neighbourhood is full of surprises and cultural charms. Discover the best highlights of the neighbourhood, and its unique hidden gems. A skip the line ticket for the Schindler's Factory is included.
This tour is all about the origin and culture of Krakow. Get an introduction to the neighborhood at the Holocaust Memorial. Your local host will give you a pebblestone; hear about the significance of this symbol and its story.
Visit the Remuh Synagogue and its cemetery. Visit a Jewish bookstore that holds a wonderful world of books and history. And if you are curious about kosher food, visit the Izaak Synagogue and Kosher shop.
Cross the lovers' bridge and admire its levitating sculptures and make your way to Rynek Podgorski Square, where you can get a view of the iconic St. Joseph's Church in the background. And there's no better way to finish this history-rich tour than at Schindler's Factory where your host has arranged skip the line tickets for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance tickets
- Private guide
- Ice cream
- Entry/Admission - Remuh Synagogue (Synagoga Remuh)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Remuh Synagogue (Synagoga Remuh), ul. Szeroka 40, Krakow 31-053 Poland
Dating from 1553, this is Kraków's smallest but most active synagogue, with Shabbat services once again taking place here each Friday following the recent completion of restoration works
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Szeroka Street, ul. Szeroka, Krakow Poland
Holocaust Memorial Monument is located in the main street of Kazimierz (Szeroka Street).
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Ghetto Heroes Square, Plac Bohaterow Getta, Krakow Poland
There is a square here that used to be called Plac Zgody. The name referred to a Polish word zgoda that means something between “unity” and “harmony”
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Starowiślna 50, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory, Lipowa 4, 30-702 Kraków, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.