Kazoo Factory Tour & Museum
Kazoobie Kazoos is a small family run manufacturer based in Beaufort, SC. We love kazoos!! We make them, collect them, and love sharing this American made and invented instrument with the World. Our guides will demonstrate kazoos, nose flutes, kazobos, and an assortment of other fun instruments. After an hour at our factory you will know all there is to know about kazoos, and get to build your own! Perfect for kids of all ages.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Everyone gets to build and keep their own kazoo!
- Entry/Admission - The Kazoobie Kazoo Factory, Museum, and Gift Shop
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Kazoobie Kazoo Factory, Museum, and Gift Shop, 12 John Galt Rd, Beaufort, SC 29906, USA
Our professional guides will demonstrate many of our fun kazoos and noisemakers for your group. We then take you through our kazoo assembly, printing, and packaging operation to show you how we produce over 1,000,000 kazoos annually. Spend some time in our Kazoo Museum that includes over 150 antique kazoos, some dating to the 1800's. And last but not least... every member of your group gets to make their very own kazoo! Come see how a small American manufacturer is keeping the humble Kazoo alive and spreading joy across the World.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :12 John Galt Rd, Beaufort, SC 29906, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Hand Sanitizer for visitors located throughout the factory. The floor is marked to show 6 ft distance. Reduced sitting, maximum capacity lowered to 15 people per tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.