Kealakekua Bay: Captain Cook Snorkel Adventure!
14 guest max, no large crowds! RIB Zodiac Navy Seal Speed Boat for the adventurous adrenalin riders only, this is not a slow cruise boat! Snorkel coral reef at Captain Cooks Monument in Kealakekua Bay! This is not a big tourist boat crammed up with 30 to 100 people! Snacks, drinks & gear are free. Tour time is NOT EXACT (3-4 hours) why? Weather conditions, how long you snorkel, ETC.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Gear (mask, fins, snorkel)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kealakekua Bay, Honaunau-Napoopoo, Captain Cook, Island of Hawaii, HI 96704
Snorkeling at captain cooks monument and explore sea caves!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :74 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.