Kealakekua Bay Captain Cook Snorkel Adventure
Captain Cook’s Monument, and the legendary “Place of Refuge” are in one of the most sought-after snorkeling destinations in all the world, Kealakekua Bay. This spot is also cherished and revered by the Hawaiian people and they have recently increased the restrictions to this beautiful, island cove. Kona Ocean Adventures is proud to retain one of the dwindling number of permits, and we’ll be happy to take you there!
This adventure includes all gear (mask, snorkel, fins, wet suit if requested), snacks, beverages and a delicious lunch. Also provided sunscreen and towels.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 Crew ( 1 Captain/ 1 Snorkel guide/ Dive guide)
- All snorkel gears, wet suits (upon request)
- Lunch: we cater to the discerning traveler; our meals can be vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, Kosher.
- Snacks, fresh local fruits, juices, water, local beer (upon request)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Kona Ocean Adventures
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (4 seasons and pier pick up only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Four seasons ONLY)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kona Ocean Adventures, Honokohau Marina, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
Passengers will enjoy the breath taking Kailua-Kona coastline while motoring to Kealakekua Bay ( Captain Cook) where we will snorkel and have lunch! The entire adventure is about 4 hours.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kealakehe Parkway, Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.