Kealakekua Snorkel and Sail Adventure
Join us aboard our luxurious 50’ catamaran “Kona Style”, as we sail the Kona coast. Scan the horizon for dolphins and whales (seasonal) from our shaded cabin or sunny splash nets. Snorkel calm waters and lush coral gardens using our grand staircase for the easiest water entry/exit in the industry. Brilliant reef fish, sea turtles and Hawaiian storytelling around every corner. This executive adventure includes a continental breakfast with 100% Kona coffee, freshly baked banana bread and seasonal fruit, along with a build your own sandwich bar with chips, pasta salad and freshly baked cookies for lunch. All non-alcoholic beverages including water, juice and soft drinks are complimentary and we have the best liquor prices of any boat in Kona with beer, wine and liquor available for purchase at only $5 per drink. All snorkel equipment, floaties and instruction provided.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Breakfast - Enjoy a continental breakfast with 100% Kona coffee, fresh fruit and pastries
- Lunch - Enjoy freshly made deli sandwiches, chips and pasta salad along with complimentary bottled water, soft drinks and juice
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase on boat)
- Guests should bring their own towels
Join us for a sail down the coast as you enjoy a continental breakfast with Kona coffee and breathtaking views of the Kona coast. As we sail down the coast, scan the horizon for hahalua (manta rays), nai'a (dolphins) and kohola (whales - seasonal).
Upon reaching the Kealakekua Bay marine sanctuary, which is home to the Captain Cook monument, receive a water safety briefing along with snorkel equipment, snorkel instruction and water noodles. After your briefing, use our grand staircase to get in/out of the water where you spend an hour snorkeling in the marine sanctuary with its abundance of i'a (fish) and vibrant coral structures.
After snorkeling, enjoy a build-your-own sandwich bar for lunch complete with pasta salad, chips and freshly baked cookies as we set the sails and head back to Kona.
Our snorkel and sail adventure is a great way to spend your morning - sailing on a beautiful catamaran with a fun and engaging crew, breathtaking views of the coastline, an abundance of marine life and some of the best snorkeling in the world!
Departure Point :75-5669 Ali'i Dr, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Gluten free and vegetarian options are available with at least 48 hours advance notice.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests that will be snorkeling during the tour must know how to swim
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.