Kefalonia North from Sami - Karavomilos - Agia Efimia
If you want an unforgettable day on your holiday you must join us for an excursion to explore Assos, Fiscardo and Myrtos Beach.
Schedule : ( Timetable are approximatly )
10:00 Pick up Sami
10:05 Pick up Karavomilos
10:20 Pick up Agia Efimia
10.40 -12.00 Myrtos beach
13.00 - 15.00 Fiscardo
15.30 – 16.30 Assos
17.30 Drop off Agia Efimia
17.40 Drop off Karavomilos
17.45 Drop off Sami
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pylaros 280 81, Greece
Passing from Pylaros Valley we will arrive to the West Side of the island, in order to find Myrtos Beach
Stop At: Myrtos Beach, Pylaros Ionian Islands, Cephalonia Greece
Our first stop will be the amazing beach of Myrtos for swimming in the crystal turquoise water.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Fiscardo Harbor, Fiscardo Greece
Then, in Fiscardo, the only village that wasn’t affected by the 1953 earthquake, where you can explore the excellent selection of boutique shops. The village has many taverns, where you can enjoy a relaxed meal of traditional local dishes, continental cuisine or perhaps freshly caught seafood.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Assos, Assos, Cephalonia, Ionian Islands
Early in the afternoon, we will arrive in Assos, the most picturesque village on the island, where you can stroll around the harbor side, admire the views with a coffee or an ice-cream.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Sami, 280 80, Greece
2: Karavomylos, Greece
3: Agia Effimia, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact our office, via mail or call, in order to double-check the reservation and verify collection point and time.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.