Kelleys Island Sunset Kayak Tour
This is a guided adventure with an experienced kayak instructor/ tour guide. All of your equipment is provided as well as brief instruction on kayaking. The equipment is safe, and the tour is fun for beginners as well as experienced paddlers.The views are incredible along the edge of the Island, and the sunsets are amazing.Every tour is unique, interesting and an adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- kayak, paddle, and life jacket
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kelleys Island State Park, 920 Division St, Kelleys Island, OH 43438
The sunset kayak tour begins in the North Bay of Lake Erie with a great view of the State Park and the surrounding Island. After we head along the North Sore Line for about 15 minutes we will make a brief stop to the Alvar State Preserve to experience the unique habitat and prehistoric history of the island. We then paddle along the shoreline for another 45 minutes to an hour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Kelleys Island, Kelleys Island, Ohio
The North Shoreline is the most pristine area of the island, its rocky and rugged terrain is beautiful and free from people houses or commercial structures. As we paddle along we often see wildlife as well as experience the majesty of the Island and the Lake Erie. itself.
Stop At: West Bay Inn, 1230 W Lakeshore Dr, Kelleys Island, OH 43438, USA
We end the approximately 1.5 hour trip at the beach in front of this establishment. After we take out the kayaks, either all or just drivers will be shuttled to the starting location to get vehicles if needed.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :845 Division St, Kelleys Island, OH 43438, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :1230 W Lakeshore Dr, Kelleys Island, OH 43438, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.