Cheers helps wedding couples, corporations and individuals along with licensees, managers, venue owners and servers confidently know how the event or establishment attendees are getting safely from the reception or event to their accommodations.
Dignitaries, wedding guests, employees, etc. feel welcomed and appreciated by way of the event sponsor’s care and attention to their safety and convenience.
Cheers’ Safe-Ride-Home® ensures everyone departs safely and on-time. (Guests can avoid travelling alone, and street harassment that is on the rise in Kelowna’s downtown.) Organizers and venue owners can go home and not stress about intoxicated guests driving, or any potential lawsuits.
Cheers’ Safe-Ride-Home® has a fixed cost, up front so the host won’t be gambling on accumulated taxi fares, whatever those may add up to at the end of the month. We help you budget.
We also provide a RIDE-SHARE program on weekends in downtown Kelowna.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Enjoy a comfortable ride back to your accommodations.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Local Drivers
What's excluded :
- Did you know that the wedding couple, the corporation/business, the host(s) along with licensees, managers, venue owners and servers are all legally responsible to take reasonable steps to prevent guests from driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs? There is a responsibility to ensure that all attending guests, at a wedding, party or event, arrive safely to a place to ‘sober up.’
It’s called Duty of Care. It’s part of BC’s Liquor Control and Licensing Act and Occupiers Liability Act.
That’s right. It’s the LAW.
Cheers’ began the Safe-Ride-Home® program, in 2016, to increase the safety to all residents and visitors in Kelowna late at night. Cheers wanted to offer an alternative to people waiting all night hoping to get a cab, to avoid an unsafe long walk home and most importantly to satisfy the legal liability and responsibility, known as “Duty of Care.”
This business has bloomed into more than just $10 rides from the downtown bars and restaurants. It’s become pre-booked transportation for hundreds of events in Kelowna and all over the Okanagan.
Departure Point :
If you are staying at a residence or an Air BnB please contact us with your details for the pick-up & drop-off.
AirportsKelowna Airport, 5533 Airport Way, Kelowna, British Columbia V1V 1S1 CanadaPenticton Regional Airport, 3000 Airport Rd, Penticton, BC V2A 8X1, Canada
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.