Kennedy Space Center and Everglades Airboat Safari from Orlando
Experience the spills and thrills of space travel plus the wild beauty of the northern Everglades on this fun-filled combo day trip from Orlando! Discover Florida’s swamplands on a thrilling airboat adventure ride before your visit to the Kennedy Space Center, where you’ll have more than six hours to explore multiple exhibits at NASA’s launch headquarters and enjoy a private guided tour of the fantastic Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kennedy Space Center Tour of NASA's Launch Headquarters
- Guided tour of the fantastic Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Airboat ride
- Pickup and drop-off from centralized pick up locations in Orlando
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Twister Airboat Rides
- Entry/Admission - NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Entry/Admission - Space Shuttle Atlantis
- Entry/Admission - U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twister Airboat Rides, 8199 W King St, Cocoa, FL 32926, USA
Head to the Everglades, about 45 minutes outside of Orlando, and discover the diversity of flora and fauna in Florida’s amazing wetlands. When you arrive at the park, board your airboat for a thrilling 30-minute ride!
As you soar into the miles of protected swamps, marshes and rivers that make up the Central Florida Everglades, your guide will point out native plants, flowers, birds and other wildlife such as the Florida alligators – the Everglades’ most formidable inhabitants.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Space Commerce Way, Merritt Island, FL 32899
Then, take a 20-minute drive by bus to Kennedy Space Center, where you’ll have approximately 6- hours to explore the Visitor Complex. Your visit includes a tour of NASA's launch headquarters, the Shuttle Launch Experience, two IMAX films (IMAX® A Beautiful Planet and Journey To Space 3D), plus a variety of shows and exhibits – including a chance to meet an astronaut at the Astronaut Encounter Show.
See the massive Space Shuttle launch pads at the LC-39 Observation Gantry and walk underneath an impressive Saturn V rocket at the Apollo/Saturn V Center. Here, listen to the deafening thunder of a Saturn V moon rocket lift-off and watch Neil Armstrong's first steps on the moon as if you were there.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Space Shuttle Atlantis, Space Commerce Way Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Merritt Island, FL 32953
Space Shuttle Atlantis Exhibit
Don’t miss the brand-new Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit, showcasing the legendary spacecraft, Atlantis. More than 60 interactive experiences highlight the people, passion and patriotism behind NASA’s program that launched the Hubble Space Telescope and built the International Space Station, plus you can see what it’s like to be a real astronaut! Take the helm at the shuttle cockpit; experience the sensation of floating in space; explore a replica of the ISS; and strap in to the sights, sounds and sensations of a shuttle launch! As a new addition, travelers can experience a private guided tour of the Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit, for no additional charge.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame, Space Commerce Way Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Merritt Island, FL 32953
In the Apollo/Saturn V Center, relive the wonder and excitement of the Apollo era in this one-of-a-kind exhibit that celebrates the unprecedented achievement of putting a man on the moon and the joy that was realized in that moment around the world. Also, take a bus tour past some of the most iconic NASA landmarks. Meet a veteran NASA astronaut at the Astronaut Encounter Show. Visit the impressive Rocket Garden, featuring the first rocket to break free from gravity, and honor NASA’s fallen heroes at the 'Heroes and Legends' exhibit featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame®. Then learn more about what it takes to explore Mars at Journey to Mars: Explorers Wanted. When you’re all spaced out from the Kennedy Space Center, relax with return transport back to Orlando.
Departure Point :1: Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa, 8113 Resort Village Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
2: WildSide Texas BBQ, 7725 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA
3: Walt Disney World Swan, 1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
4: Firehouse Subs Lake Buena Vista, 12515 FL-535 Ste 515, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
5: Universal Orlando Resort, 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
6: Rosen Inn International, 7600 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
7: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, 9000 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
8: Señor Frog's | Orlando, 8747 International Dr #103, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Strollers and wheelchair rentals are available on site
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. All driver/guides will be required to wear masks. Face masks are recommended but not mandatory, so please bring your own if you wish to wear one. The size of the vehicle used will be adjusted based on the number of passengers to allow for social distancing and all safety guide lines regarding vehicle sanitation will be followed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.