Kennedy Space Center Express
You’ll be over the moon for this awesome look into the science and history of the Space Program. See how it feels to walk on the moon through a special IMAX showing, meet an astronaut, and much, much more! With our express option, you will meet the bus at our final meeting point and avoid the extra time on the bus!
Meet an astronaut upon arrival (exclusively with Gray Line) - usually on Wednesday & Saturday mornings. If the astronaut is not available we will substitute with a walk through tour of the Space Shuttle Atlantis facility.
per adult from
What's included :
- Services of a Driver Guide
- Round-trip shared transfer from ICON 360 Plaza
- Admission ticket to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- IMAX movies at the Visitor Center Complex
- Bus Tour to the Saturn V Center at the Kennedy Space Center
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Admission on 'black out dates' due to special launch events
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Space Commerce Way, Merritt Island, FL 32899
Be a part of history in the making as you explore the ins and outs of Kennedy Space Center on this out-of-this-world day tour. You’ll have access to restricted areas, walk under the massive Saturn V rocket, and even meet and greet an astronaut from the Space Program!
By riding the Gray Line Orlando bus, you will receive an exclusive welcome from an astronaut upon arrival at Kennedy Space Center. Only Gray Line guests have this meet and greet option, and it is an excellent added benefit. Should the meet and greet not be available, then there would be no refund as there are no surcharges for this great enhancement to your tour day. Currently from summer 2018 the meet and greet usually happens on Wednesday & Saturday mornings due to the astronaut's schedule. On all days the astronaut is not available we will substitute with a walk through tour of the Space Shuttle Atlantis facility.
One of the many highlights of your day will be the Shuttle Launch Experience, a space simulator that gives you a taste of what the astronauts feel when they lift off. You’ll also be able to view IMAX movies, giving you a 3D look into what it’s like to walk on the moon, and visit the rocket garden for a surreal experience surrounded by giant rocket ‘flowers.’
Give yourself enough time to explore Space Shuttle Atlantis! The world’s most comprehensive attraction devoted to the space shuttle, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex’s Space Shuttle Atlantis brings visitors nose-to-nose with the priceless Atlantis spacecraft as only astronauts have seen it before – with payload bay doors open as if it were floating in space. More than 60 interactive, touch-screen experiences and high-tech simulators invite guests to “be the astronaut,” bringing to life the people, passion and patriotism behind NASA’s 30-year Space Shuttle Program as well as the complexity of the engineering marvel that launched the Hubble Space Telescope and built the International Space Station (ISS). Guests can conduct a virtual EVA or extravehicular activity; practice docking to the ISS; extract cargo from the payload bay; create sonic booms and glide to a landing on the Re-entry Slide; experience the sensation of floating in space; explore a high-fidelity replica of the ISS; virtually mate Atlantis to the external tank; kick up a virtual chemical reaction to launch the shuttle; get an “X-ray view” of Atlantis’ interior; experience an orbital sunrise; strap in to the sights, sounds and sensations of a shuttle launch; take the helm at the shuttle cockpit, and much more.
The Kennedy Space Center Tour is a can’t-miss chance to feel like a real astronaut! With the Kennedy Space Center Express, you will save time in the morning, by bypassing all the pickups and going straight to our final meeting point at the ICON 306 plaza.
Duration: 7 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :The Wheel at ICON Park™, 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring a camera to capture all of the amazing sights!
- Visitors may bring backpacks and soft-sided coolers into the visitor complex. Food and beverages packed in small, soft-sided coolers are permitted.
- Glass bottles or containers are not permitted.
- Beer is for sale at select locations and no outside alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- For security, all bags are subject to search.
- If your scheduled your date becomes a rocket launch please contact us, as regular packages may not be permitted (launch dependent).
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles have to be arranged. Not all tour vehicles have wheelchair lifts/ramps so please contact vendor to notify in advance if needed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Gray Line Orlando is based in Orange County where face masks are required inside business venues. Therefore, are required inside vehicles. Please bring one.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.