Kennedy Space Center Small Group VIP Experience
You’ll be over the moon for this awesome look into the science and history of the Space Program. See how it feels to walk on the moon through a special IMAX showing, meet an astronaut, and much, much more! With tour guide services for the beginning of your day, you will get the most out of your visit to Kennedy Space Center!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Bottled water and Snacks
- $15 Lunch/Merchandise Voucher
- Professional guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Admission on 'black out dates' due to special launch events as per Kennedy Space Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Space Commerce Way, Merritt Island, FL 32899
Get the VIP treatment with more time at Kennedy Space Center and a morning guided by one of our experience Tour Guides! If you don't like to be held up with the big group, this special small group experience is for you. The tour guide will be with you to walk you around the visitor center complex and explain all the facilities, and its just a small van of guests on board.
So you get more time to enjoy your day, as instead of waiting for 50 people to get on / off the bus, in and out the complex etc. With just a small group you will take less time, and the tour guide will stay with you all morning instead of the usual 1 hour on the regular KSC tours. This way they will ensure you get to see the most from the visitor complex and then in the afternoon you will ride the bus tour to the Saturn V Center - this is the ultimate way to get the most from your day.
So your morning will start with a hotel pickup and a breakfast on the go. Once everyone has been picked up you will head to the east coast for your day at Kennedy Space Center.
Upon arrival, your tour guide will give you an tour to the visitor complex, with the highlights of Heroes and Legends, the Atlantis exhibit (including the Shuttle Launch Simulator), and even a stop at the IMAX theater. From noon you will be on your own to grab some lunch and take a ride on the KSC behind the scenes tour out to the Atlas V building where you can touch a real moon rock!
Don't forget about your $15 voucher that can be used at the merchandise and dining areas throughout the complex. We suggest making a stop in the largest space shop to see the displays and all the great souvenirs.
At the end of the day, your guide will be waiting to drive you back to Orlando with snacks for the ride home!
This day gives you the most time at Kennedy and is perfect for a first-time visitor or a tenth time visitor!
Skip the long pickups and drop offs and get more time at Kennedy Space Center!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels in the Orlando International Drive, Universal, Lake Buena Vista, Kissimmee and Disney areas.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Visitors may bring backpacks and soft-sided coolers into the visitor complex. Food and beverages packed in small, soft-sided coolers are permitted. Glass bottles or containers are not permitted.
- Beer is for sale at select locations and no outside alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- For security, all bags are subject to search.
- If your scheduled tour date becomes a rocket launch please contact us, as regular packages may not be permitted (launch dependent).
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Gray Line Orlando is based in Orange County where face masks are required inside business venues. Therefore, are required inside vehicles. Please bring one.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.