Kennedy Space Center Ultimate Space Adventure
This is a must do for the space fanatic. This action-packed day gets you up close and personal with everything Kennedy Space Center has to offer. Start your morning exploring the main visitors complex before heading off to enjoy lunch with an astronaut. After your meal, go behind the gates and board the 2-hour long Discover KSC Bus Tour and get a behind the scenes look at this engineering marvel. Tour the former launch pads, cruise by the world’s tallest one story building – The Vehicle Assembly Building, and finish at the Saturn V Center where guests get to walk under the Saturn V rocket and touch a piece of moon rock.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission into Kennedy Space Center Visitors complex
- Chef prepared lunch with an experienced veteran of NASA’s Space Program
- Up Close Discover KSC Bus Tour
- Roundtrip Transportation from International Drive, Disney and Kissimmee areas
- Professional, Certified and Licensed Tour Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Entry/Admission - Space Shuttle Atlantis
- Entry/Admission - Apollo / Saturn V Center
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Space Commerce Way, Merritt Island, FL 32899
When you want to immerse yourself completely in the space center vibe, this is the adventure for you – transportation and admission to the Visitor Complex, plenty of time to explore all that’s on offer, then the superb Dine with an Astronaut option, and finally a trip ‘behind the gates’ for a two-hour Discover KSC bus tour.
We rightly label this the ‘Ultimate’ tour as it maximizes every moment at the Space Center with a full-on and in-depth exploration that touches on all the key aspects of the space program.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Space Shuttle Atlantis, Space Commerce Way Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Merritt Island, FL 32953
First, there is the chance to get up close and personal with exhibits like the essential Space Shuttle Atlantis (don’t miss this, as it packs a really emotional punch with its big ‘reveal’), the Shuttle Launch Experience, Heroes & Legends center, extensive Rocket Garden, and IMAX Theater.
Once you have soaked up NASA’s past, present and future, we’ll take you on to the highlight of lunch with one of their veterans, and a chance to hear first-hand about what it takes to be a member of the astronaut corps. Along with a tasty meal, you will have an opportunity to ask questions and have your photograph taken with them for a unique souvenir.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Apollo / Saturn V Center, Kennedy Space Center, FL 32899, USA
Then it’s time to spread your wings a little and head out to see more of the full 144,000-acre extent of the KSC, which was founded in 1962 by President Kennedy and has been growing ever since.
This unique behind-the-scenes bus tour provides rare close-up views of the signature sights such as the gigantic Vehicle Assembly Building – the tallest one-story structure in the world – the historic launch sites and other operational facilities before concluding at the fascinating Apollo/Saturn V Center, home to a full-size Saturn V rocket, a moon-landing recreation, and a piece of moon-rock you can actually touch.
It’s as close as you can get to being an astronaut without actually joining NASA!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Margaritaville Resort Orlando, 8000 Fins Up Cir, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA
2: UNO Pizzeria & Grill, 12553 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
3: ICON Park, 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.