Kent Heritage Helicopter Tour
Sit back and relax as we take you on the Kent Heritage Tour! This fantastic tour covers a number of the historic sites in Kent; The Garden of England. Flight time is approximately 20-25 minutes, air traffic allowing.
per adult from
20 to 25 minutes
What's included :
- Helicopter tour - including hire of whole helicopter
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hever Castle & Gardens, Edenbridge, Hever TN8 7NG England
From Redhill Aerodrome we fly east to the quaint town of Edenbridge, further east you arrive at Hever Castle the childhood home of Anne Boleyn, tragic queen of King Henry VIII. You then continue eastwards to Chiddingstone Castle which was also built in Tudor times.
Pass By: Penshurst Place & Gardens, Penshurst Road, Penshurst TN11 8DB England
Nearby you fly over one of the oldest country houses in England, Penshurst Place, occupied since the 13th century. This huge house has been the ancestral seat of the Sidney family since 1552 and they are still in residence. You then turn north towards the North Downs and Sevenoaks. On the edge of the Downs sits Ightham Mote, the most complete small medieval manor house in the country.
Pass By: Knole Park, Sevenoaks England
Climbing above the hills, Sevenoaks spreads out in front of you and a few hundred feet below you will see the splendour of Knole House. The building of the house started in 1456 and it is set in the middle of the beautiful Knole Park. It is reputed to be a calendar house having 365 rooms, 52 staircases, 14 entrances and 7 courtyards. Finally you head back west to Chartwell, the home of Sir Winston Churchill, Britain’s famous wartime Prime Minister. Heading back west and with Gatwick airport in the distance, a memorable flight above the beautiful Kent countryside.
Departure Point :Redhill Aerodrome, Kings Mill Ln, Redhill RH1 5YP, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date.
- Flights are subject to suitable weather conditions. In the event of unsuitable weather, you will be offered an alternative date.
- All passengers must have photographic ID with them for the day of the flight
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 15 Stone (95 Kg) should contact the carrier before booking.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Flight departure times are subject to availability. Our flights usually operate between 10:00am and 4:00pm on a daily basis.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Full details of Covid-19 safety measures will be supplied upon booking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.