Kerala Hop on Hop off Budget Tour 4-day
When you let your heart plan a trip for you, you are most definite to enjoy it far more than while following a well planned out and scheduled travel plan. The simple option of being able to hop on or hop off and make plans on the go makes for an interesting exploration of this wonderful place. With a variety of options to choose from, be it the sandy white beaches or the quiet backwaters, the picturesque hill tops covered with tea plantations or the rain forests that are home to large number of plants and animal, it is truly inspiring and even more so with travel plans made at your convenience.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Day 1: Arrive Cochin - Alleppey (65 Km / 1.5 h)
Board our coach by 7am in Cochin and start your journey by 8:15 to Alleppey. Fondly called as the Venice of the East, for its maze of interconnecting waterways and channels, Alleppey or Alappuzha as it is known in local language truly lives up to its name! The waterways and channels are best explored in country boats as in Venice.
Alleppey is famous for at least a million reasons. It is the only place in the world other than Holland where rice is cultivated well under the sea level. Thickly punctuated with coconut palms, Chinese nets and paddy fields, Aleppey is enchanting and receptive to tourists all round the year The enviably slow pace of the lives in the lagoons and the tranquility that is broken only by the echoing calls of the migratory birds, make it a different world altogether!
Choose to spend the night in Alleppey.
Day 2: Alleppey - Periyar (145 Km / 4 h)
Checkout your hotel by 8am and proceed to Thekkady. By 12:30 pm you will reach Thekkady. Periyar or Thekkady is an area known for its undulating hills, spice plantations, and elephants. One of the 27 tiger reserves in India, the Periyar valley in Thekkady is the oldest. Check into your hotel.
Choose to spend the night in Thekkady.
Optional Activities :
Spice Plantation Tour : Go on a spice plantation tour where you will be enticed by not only the aroma of spices like cinnamon, cardamom, pepper and nutmeg but will also get to know how they are grown, harvested and processed before they reach the supermarkets.
Boating : Enjoy the boat ride in Periyar Lake. Periyar Lake was formed by the construction of the dam across the Mullaperiyar River in 1895. There is a good chance of seeing any of the inhabitants of the reserve on the lake; especially on the morning and late afternoon cruises.
Day 3: Periyar - Munnar (110 Km / 3.5 h)
Checkout your hotel by 01:00 pm and drive to Munnar a hill station located 1600 meters above sea level. Once the summer resort of the erstwhile British administration in South India it still retains its colonial charm and is famous for its tea plantations, most of which are privately owned. With its sprawling estates, rolling hills, sparkling waterfalls, picture postcard hamlets and undulating valleys, Munnar is an ideal holiday destination.
Reach Munnar by 04:00 pm and rest of the day for your own activities.
Today you take a visit tea museum, take a short trip to the Eravikulam National Park or simply walk through the enchanting tea estates and enjoy the tranquility it provides.
Overnight at Munnar.
Day 4: Munnar - Cochin (135 Km / 3.5 h)
Checkout from your hotel by 04:15 pm and drive to Cochin, your finishing point.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2020 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.