Ketchikan Shore Excursion: Eagle Island Sea Kayaking
Spend your time in port in Ketchikan paddling through the waters of the Pacific Ocean and discovering Alaska's Eagle Island. On this shore excursion, you'll have the opportunity to glimpse a vast array of wildlife, such as Alaskan starfish, bald eagles, humpback whales and orca whales. A perfect opportunity to explore Ketchikan's beautiful scenery awaits!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Sea kayak tour
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southeast Exposure Outdoor Adventure Center, 37 Potter Rd, Ketchikan, AK 99901-8929
Your adventure starts with a van ride to the north end of Ketchikan to beautiful Clover Pass. You will be welcomed and led down to our waterfront facility and introduced to your tandem kayak and get a safety briefing from your guide.
Stop At: Tongass National Forest, Ketchikan, AK
You'll quickly gain confidence as you paddle to Eagle Island. The protected waters of Clover Pass provide us with the opportunity to really enjoy the tranquil setting of the Tongass National Forest.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Directions: Your excursion departs from the "Rain Gauge" located next to the life size bronze statues on Dock 2. Please look for a Southeast Exposure representative holding a sign with your tour name as well as a white or red van with our company logo parked in the off street are just north of our meeting place.Ports
- Ketchikan Cruise Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger restrictions: Maximum Height: 6'6" inches Maximum Weight: 230 pounds Minimum Age: 8 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.