Keukenhof Gardens Guided Tour With attraction THIS IS HOLLAND from Amsterdam
From Amsterdam a 45 minute ride will take you to the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands; Keukenhof. Before we enjoy an orientation guided tour of the park, see the breath-taking views of the flower fields (in season). After that, you can explore the gardens in your own leisure. But before you do, the guide will reveal the park’s unique character and give you some insider’s tips about: the restaurants, shops, attractions and activities that you can find in the Keukenhof Gardens. Back in Amsterdam, your guide will give you your voucher for the 5D Flight Experience THIS IS HOLLAND.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Guided tour in Keukenhof Gardens
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (single-decker)
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Keukenhof
- Entry/Admission - This is Holland
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
The Keukenhof Gardens. Once a kitchen garden filled with vegetables and herbs, the Keukenhof - in the middle of South Holland’s tulip region - now has the distinction of being the world’s largest flower garden, hosting around 800,000 visitors per year. This guided tour will take you through the 15 kilometres of paths and 32 hectares of gardens, where millions of bulbs are planted each year. Tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, and other spring bulbs of a variety of vibrant colours carpet the grounds. Stroll through the English landscape garden, the Japanese country garden, and the historical garden. Take in the flower sculpture, based on an annual theme.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: This is Holland, Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
During this 1-hour experience you’ll learn the history of how Holland was created. The Ultimate Flight Experience gives you a 5D experience of the must-see locations in Holland. Fly over the sights you visited earlier today; Zaanse Schans & the famous canals of Amsterdam & see many other highlights of the Netherlands such as; the windmills of Kinderdijk, the flower fields, The Delta Works, the port of Rotterdam and countless other Dutch landmarks from an entirely different perspective. During The Ultimate Flight Experience you will be hanging inside a sphere-shaped screen with your hands and feet dangling free. Moving with the images, you’ll imagine yourself floating above Holland for a period of 9 minutes. Special effects like wind, mist and scent complete this unique experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Heineken Experience, Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
2: This is Holland, Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :This is Holland, Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.