Keukenhof Gardens Skip-The-Line Ticket with Transfer from Amsterdam
Enjoy hassle-free and efficient transportation from central Amsterdam to Keukenhof gardens in a air-conditioned coach at a time that suits you best.
The buses to Keukenhof Gardens depart daily from the attraction THIS IS HOLLAND, opposite of Amsterdam Central Station.
You will arrive after a short ride from Amsterdam in the bulb flower area around Lisse. Depending on the season, you will see a landscape with colourful bulb flower carpets in almost any colour you can imagine. Upon arrival at Keukenhof Gardens, skip the long lines and explore the floral displays of the spring garden at your own pace
Marvel at up to 7 million bulbs in bloom, and see vibrant flower beds and fragrant floral displays. Enjoy the Keukenhof Gardens at your leisure, and benefit from frequent departures with guaranteed seating on a luxury coach back to Amsterdam
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Restroom on board
- Skip the line ticket
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
Daily departure each hour from Amsterdam to Keukenhof from 08.00 am till 14:00 PM. The last bus from Keukenhof to Amsterdam departs at 18:00 PM
You can visit the park at your own leisure. A guaranteed seat is reserved after 3 hours of arrival. Longer or shorter stay is permittedcription
From Amsterdam a 55 minute ride will take you to the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands; Keukenhof. Before you enjoy your own leisure to explore the park, see the breath-taking views of the flower fields (in season).
Benefits of the hop on - hop off is direct and easy travel from Amsterdam North to Keukenhof Gardens including skip the line tickets.
Departure Point :Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offered
Please redeen your ticket at THIS IS HOLLAND, Overhoeksplein 51, opposite central station. Catch the 5 minute free ferry (Buiksloterweg) behind the station to get here. (Check-in desk inside the entrance of This is Holland). the bus will departs from here.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.