Keukenhof Gardens with Transfer from Amsterdam and Canal Cruise
You will arrive after a short ride from Amsterdam in the bulb flower area around Lisse. Depending on the season, you will see a landscape with colourful bulb flower carpets Upon arrival at Keukenhof Gardens, skip the long lines and explore the floral displays of the spring garden at your own pace
Marvel at up to 7 million bulbs in bloom, and see vibrant flower beds and fragrant floral displays. Enjoy the Keukenhof Gardens at your leisure.
Finally, finish your day on a canal cruise and admire Amsterdam's most famous attractions from the canal side. The Amsterdam 100 Highlights Cruise passes all of Amsterdam's famous attractions. You will encounter canal houses from the Golden Age, the Westerkerk, and the Anne Frank. Sightseeing in Amsterdam couldn't be a more relaxing experience.
You can visit the park at your own leisure. A guaranteed seat is reserved after 3 hours of arrival. Longer or shorter stay is permitted
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Keukenhof Admission Ticket
- Amsterdam canal Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Keukenhof
- Entry/Admission - Amsterdam Canal Cruises
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
incl. an entrance ticket for the Keukenhof gardens. You can explore the park in your own leisure.
The Keukenhof Gardens. Once a kitchen garden filled with vegetables and herbs, the Keukenhof - in the middle of South Holland’s tulip region - now has the distinction of being the world’s largest flower garden, hosting around 800,000 visitors per year. This guided tour will take you through the 15 kilometres of paths and 32 hectares of gardens, where millions of bulbs are planted each year. Tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, and other spring bulbs of a variety of vibrant colours carpet the grounds. Stroll through the English landscape garden, the Japanese country garden, and the historical garden. Take in the flower sculpture, based on an annual theme.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Amsterdam Canal Cruises, Stadhouderskade 550, 1072 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
After your visit in the Keukenhof Gardens, you will receive the voucher for the Canal Cruise in Amsterdam.
The Amsterdam canal Cruise passes all of Amsterdam's famous attractions. Canal houses from the Golden Age, the Westerkerk etc. the Amsterdam canal cruise Cruise takes you past all of them.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :This is Holland, Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A small amount of walking is involved
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.