Key Largo Snorkeling Tour with Gear Included
Snorkeling is fun, safe, and easy aboard the Sundiver III. Join us for a 2.5 hour underwater tour to the shallow, inner, coral reefs located at the "World Famous" Key Largo National Marine Sanctuary, also known as the original John Pennekamp State Park. Our friendly crew specializes in kids, families, and first time snorkelers. You will be absolutely amazed at the underwater world that lives just offshore of Key Largo. High quality rental gear (mask, fins, snorkel vest) is INCLUDED with all snorkel tours provided by Sundiver.
*NOT INCLUDED: Snorkel
Due to Covid-19, Sundiver will no longer include a rental snorkel in the package. We do however stock very affordable high quality souvenir snorkels made of 100% silicone available in many colors starting at $10 each.
Sundiver is also operating at reduce capacity in accordance with public health guidelines.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snorkel Gear INCLUDED !! (Mask, Fins and Snorkel Vest)
What's excluded :
- Due to Covid-19, we will no longer include a rental snorkel.We do however stock very affordable high quality souvenir snorkels made of 100% silicone available in many colors starting at $10 each.
Snorkel the shallow Coral Reefs located inside the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary with Sundiver Snorkel Tours. This activity is ideal for first-time snorkelers, kids, and families.
The coral reefs off Key Largo are perfect for snorkeling!
• Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, Waters Surrounding the Florida Keys, FL 33040
Departure Point :102840 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo, FL 33037, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE: You MUST know how to swim to snorkel with Sundiver. If you don't know how to swim but want to join the family, you can stay onboard and enjoy a boat ride.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: You MUST know how to swim to snorkel with Sundiver. If you don't know how to swim but want to join the family, you can stay onboard and enjoy a boat ride.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- UPDATE: Due to Covid-19 pandemic we no longer include a rental snorkel with this package, we do however offer a high quality silicone snorkel for $10 during check-in. You are welcome to bring you own snorkel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.