Key West Day Sail Aboard Schooner
Sail aboard the fastest and most elegant schooner in Key West, Schooner America 2.0! This boat is a replica of the 1851 Schooner America that won the first America's Cup Race in 1851. Admire her beauty on the clear, calm Caribbean waters while sipping a beverage. Take in views of Key West sights like Fort Zachary Taylor, Mallory Square, Sunset Pier and Sand Key Light Tower. Soda and water are complimentary. Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase onboard by credit card only. Snacks are also available for purchase.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1.5-hour coastal sailing tour
- Soda and water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Garage parking
- Snacks are available for purchase
- Beer, wine, Champagne, mimosas, bloody Mary's available for purchase onboard by credit card
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
Enjoy great views of Mallory Square while sailing along the coast aboard America 2.0.
Pass By: Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Key West, FL 33040-8395
See Fort Zachary from the water!
Pass By: Sunset Pier, Duval St Ocean Key Resort & Spa, Key West, FL 33040
The captain will hug the coast offering great views of Sunset Pier and other famous landmarks from the water.
Departure Point :202 William St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions unless unsafe, please dress appropriately
- Travelers must arrive 30-45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth for boarding passes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Capacity is reduced. Guests will be given assigned 'zones' to practice social distancing. We will advise customers of their zones at check-in. Masks are required for boarding and disembarkation. We highly encourage guests to wear masks throughout the sail.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.