Key West Day Trip from Miami by Bus
Spend the day in Key West exploring the island or taking part in an optional activity to maximize your trip. Explore life underwater with either a snorkeling adventure or stay dry with a glass bottom boat tour. See views from above with a parasailing ride or hop-on and off around the city with a trolley tour - the option is yours! Round-trip transportation from Miami is included.
per adult from
13 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only in Miami Beach, Must contact us after booking to schedule.
- All passengers pick up automatically scheduled at Bayside Marketplace 401 Biscayne Blvd. @ 7:15AM.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- First Row seating (Extra $20 per person fee apply at boarding)
- Second Row Seating (Extra $10 per person fee apply at boarding)
- Any Attraction Tickets unless extra option has been selected
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Florida Keys, Florida Keys, Florida
You'll travel across 42 bridges including the famed "Seven Mile Bridge" down to the Florida Keys.
Once in Key West you'll feel like you're in the Caribbean with the many street artists, outdoor cafes and restaurants. You'll have the option to either spend time on your own seeing notable attractions such as Ernest Hemingway’s House, the Southernmost point of the continental US (the famous "90 miles to Cuba" Monument), the Mel Fisher Museum, the Light House Museum, Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum or Mallory Square.
Departure Point :Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Must contact us to confirm pick up place and given pick up time.
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Don't forget your swim suit and your camera
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please no food or drinks allowed on board (only bottles of water)
- Smoking is NOT allowed on board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- * Everyone must wear masks at all times while onboard. (must bring their own). * Seats will be assigned at boarding for social distancing when possible. * No eating or drinking onboard. * Vehicles with restroom onboard will have it locked and out of service.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.