Key West Dolphin Watch and Snorkel Cruise
Get in touch with one of nature's friendliest mammals on this relaxing 3-hour dolphin cruise from Key West. Sail alongside playful dolphins and take in the spectacular scenery before enjoying a snorkel trip through the Florida Keys’ backcountry waters. Explore the underwater world and discover a variety of vibrant tropical fish.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-hour dolphin cruise
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Local guide
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hop aboard and travel through the beautiful Key West backcountry for a dolphin watch and snorkel cruise. Get an up-close look at playful dolphins in their natural habitat as you cruise through pristine waters and admire the magnificent scenery.
Then, head out for a snorkeling adventure! Explore the underwater world as you swim in the warm, serene, shallow waters of the Gulf of Mexico. See sponges, coral, tropical fish and more.
You don't have to be an expert swimmer, because the crew will provide you with guidance and top-of-the-line gear including mask, fins, snorkel and a float if you wish. After a day on and in the water among nature's most stunning gifts, you'll begin our ride back to dock. Enjoy complimentary cold beer and chilled wine.
• Fury Water Adventures Key West, Duval Street, Key West, FL 33040
Departure Point :631 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We suggest you bring: swimsuit, towel, sun protection
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If a customer’s temperatures are = or > 100.4 F (38ºC) they will not be allowed to participate. We encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible. Additionally, we will have snorkels available for purchase if desired.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.