Key West Dolphin Watch Sunset Sail with Premium Wine, and Tapas Pairings
Our Captain’s Choice Dolphin Watch Sunset Sail is the ultimate VIP sailing experience! Limited to an intimate number of passengers, this 3 hour sail is more like a private cruise than a group tour and is one of the top things to do in Key West.
As we leave behind the Historic Seaport, look for Key West landmarks like the legendary Mallory Square, opulent Sunset Key and historic Fort Zachary Taylor. On reaching open water, the sails are unfurled and your adventure begins as your captain tracks dolphin pods to provide you an up-close view of these elusive creatures.
With the dolphin viewing over, your cruise is just getting started! Grab a drink and relax as your captain positions the luxury catamaran for the perfect view of a famous Key West sunset.
A chef’s selection of Tapas including shrimp cocktail and tuna poke are served during the sail. Choose your favorite drinks, including boutique wines and champagne perfectly paired with our Tapas – all included in the cost of your tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Premium Wine, Beer and Champagne
- Snacks - Chef's selection of hors d' oeuvres including shrimp cocktail and tuna poke.
What's excluded :
- Gratuities optional
Set sail from Key West's Historic Seaport for a thrilling dolphin watch and famous Key West sunset sail aboard a luxury catamaran with premium wines and tapas pairing.
• Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
• Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
• Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Key West, FL 33040-8395
• Sunset Key, Florida 33040, USA
Departure Point :205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Pleased to introduce our Boat with Confidence initiative, highlighting rigorous sanitation protocols of our facilities, vessels and equipment, enhanced operating procedures including reduced trip capacities to ensure social distancing and flexible rebooking policies to ensure purchase confidence!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.