Key West Eco Helicopter Tour
Our most popular tour, this trip was designed particularly for those marine life enthusiasts who want a bird’s eye view of the numerous sealife swimming below. There is an abundance of marine life, along with sunken boats and man made reefs!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Air Adventures Helicopter Tours, 3471 S Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040-5234
One of our most popular tours, this trip was designed particularly for those marine life enthusiasts who want a bird’s eye view of the numerous sealife swimming below. There is an abundance of marine life, along with sunken boats and man made reefs, which serve as home for a variety of species of fish available for your viewing pleasure. This tour circles Key West and takes you out over the world-famous "Back Country" with incredible views of the Snipe Keys and Mudd Keys. Dolphins, stingrays, sea turtles, and sharks are common viewing on this tour, so be sure to bring your camera!
Please note: Maximum weight per seat is 300 pounds. Maximum weight per group is 600 pounds.
Departure Point :Signature Flight Support EYW - Key West International Airport, 3471 S Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 24 months ride free with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Due to the weight / balance of the aircraft, passenger weight must not exceed 300 pounds per seat and 600 pounds total per group.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. A 10% fee will be charged on tours cancelled due to exceeding maximum weight limit.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.