Key West Fishing Charter with Experienced Captain
If you’re looking for some of the best fishing that money can buy out of Key West, Florida, you can’t go wrong with Corsair 2 Sportfishing. With over 3 decades of local fishing experience under his belt, Captain Russ McKinley is your man if you want to get the best out of these deep blue waters.
His boat is a 50’ Hatteras saltwater fishing boat that can take up to 6 anglers fishing at the same time. Powered by twin 550 HP Detroit Diesel engines, this fishing machine is unstoppable on the water.
The vessel comes rigged with state-of-the-art navigational electronics and safety equipment, outriggers, a fighting chair, a live bait tank, and ice-boxes. It’s also very comfortable and features 2 private restrooms, a kitchen, a flybridge, beds, and AC.
This beauty can take you for some amazing deep sea and reef fishing up to 18 miles offshore on full day trips. This trip will also provide higher chances of catching Marlin!
per adult from
1 day 4 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
On our fishing charter, you'll be fishing up to 18 miles offshore. You'll get a chance to reel in Mahi Mahi,Wahoo,Tuna, Sailfish, Marlin, Snapper, Grouper, and much more.
Departure Point :5950 Peninsular Ave, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.