Key West Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
The hop-on hop-off trolley tour of Key West is a fantastic way to explore this historic island. Sit back and relax while your expert tour guide turns back the pages of history to the days of Indians, pirates, wreckers and the Civil War. You’ll get a full picture of Key West on this Old Town trolley tour. Free admission to the Sails to Rails Museum!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Narrated tour
- Located taxes
- Ages 0-3 free!
- Free Admission to the Sails to Rails Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tour closed October 23-24
Old Town Trolley Tour of Key West
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Old Town Trolley Tour of Key West:
Attractions on the Old Town Trolley Tour of Key West:
- Mallory Square - Stop #1: Mallory Square - Stop #1 is in front of the Sponge Market, next to the Key West Aquarium. Trolleys will pull up to the American flag, near the shark. Across the street is the Island Juice Bar.
- 801 Caroline St - Stop #2: Historic Waterfront/Mac’s Sea Garden - Stop #2 is on a service road between Margaret and William, running parallel with Caroline. Guests can wait inside Mac's Sea Garden Gift Shop and see the trolleys pull up.
- 150 Simonton St - Stop #3: Simonton & Green Streets - Stop #3 is on the corner of Simonton Row, in front of Diver's Direct, on the northwestern side of the street. There is a bench available for waiting guests. Across the street is Key West Aloe.
- Duval St Parking - Stop #4: Duval Street/Crowne Plaza La Concha - Stop #4 is directly in front of the Crowne Plaza La Concha Hotel on the west side of Duval Street. The trolley will stop in front of the entrance doors to the hotel.
- 804 Whitehead St - Stop #5: Bahama Village Market - Stop #5 is in front of the Bahama Village complex directly on the corner, on the western side of the street.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Key West - Stop #6: Fairfield Inn - Stop #6 is located at the Fairfield Inn Hotel. The trolleys will stop in the central area of the parking lot.
- 3824 N Roosevelt Blvd - Stop #7: Roosevelt Station at Gates Hotel - Stop #7 is temporarily in front of the Gates Hotel.
- 3835 S Roosevelt Blvd - Stop #8: Best Western Key Ambassador - Stop #8 is located at the Best Western Key Ambassador Hotel. The trolley will stop in front of the office area. Guests can wait inside the lobby and see the trolleys arrive.
- 3501 S Roosevelt Blvd - Stop #9: East Martello Civil War Fort - Stop #9 is at the East Martello Fort and Museum. The fort is located in front of the Key West International Airport. Trolleys will pull in front of the Museum in the parking lot. Across the street is the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1500 Reynolds St - Stop #10: Casa Marina Resort & Beach House - Stop #10 is at the front doors of the Waldorf Astoria Casa Marina Hotel, railroad magnate Henry Flagler's showpiece. The trolley will pull into the parking lot, stopping in front of the doors.
- 513 South St - Stop #11: Southernmost Point Trolley Stop - Stop #11 is located at the Southernmost Point Gift Shop. Trolleys will stop directly in front of the store. Guests shop inside while waiting, or benches are available outside.
- 930 Duval St - Stop #12: Truval Village - Stop #12 is located on the southeastern side of Duval Street. Trolleys will stop on Duval Street near the corner.
- 626 Duval St - Stop #13: Angela Street Depot - Stop #13 is immediately on the northwestern corner where Angela meets Duval. Trolleys will stop on Angela Street, in front of the benches.
Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum / Key West Aquarium / South Beach / Southernmost Point / Fort East Martello Museum
Operates: Tours depart from boarding locations approx. every 30 minutes. Patrons with vouchers can board at any Old Town Trolley boarding location. Wheelchair accessible locations are Stops # 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours depart from boarding locations approx. every 30 minutes. Patrons with vouchers can board at any Old Town Trolley boarding location. Wheelchair accessible locations are Stops # 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.