Key West Hydrobike Tour
About Key West Hydro Bikes
1st of its kind and only offered by Key West HydroBikes. Elevate your experience on the water. Travel the waterways of Key West at speeds around 4-6 mph powered by you. Book an hour, two, or take one of our excursions to snorkel and see Historic downtown Marinas along with Mallory Square Sunset pier. Glow Tours on the return night trips. Enjoy day trips to Christmas Tree Island and Sunsets on the waterbikes.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
Downtown on the water
Departure Point :0 Simonton St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- To ride the bikes you must have a 24-26 inseam. I.E. over 5 foot. All guest must have full control of the bikes without assistance. Normal age that meets this requirement is 15 and up. Under 15 must pass the safety and workability test before departure.
- We have a weight limit for the bikes. 260lbs. That being said everybody type is different so your weight might not translate to athletic abilities. We can make exceptions on your weight depending on height and athletic ability. This would need to be a live call by our experts on site. We work with many different people every day and can make a better call on your abilities by talking to you live. Safety is always first.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a Watersport activity that requires you to physically pedal the bikes. Any lower body problems that will limit your abilities to pedal should be concerned. We have all age types go on our tours, but the guest must be able to control the bikes without any assistance during the trip.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.