Key West Private Morning Sail on Schooner America 2.0
Enjoy a morning sailing experience and have Schooner America 2.0 all to yourself! Let us whisk you and yours away on a glorious morning sail across the beautiful waters of Key West on your own private yacht! This 1.5 hour charter aboard the America 2.0 grants you all the luxuries of yachting on your own private schooner. Let our crew do the work as you sit back and relax and take in the sights. Soda and water included. Alcoholic beverages and food are available for purchase onboard. Due to our licensing, guests are not permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages on their sail. At this time, we do not offer swimming, snorkeling, or diving.
After booking, you will be contacted by a Classic Harbor Line representative regarding more details about your trip. Please note that gratuity is not included. A 20% gratuity will be collected from you by the operator prior to your sail.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Soda and water is included
What's excluded :
- Gratuity not included. A 20% gratuity will be collected from you by the operator prior to your sail
- Alcoholic beverages and food are available for purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
Enjoy views of some famous Key West landmarks from the water as the boat sails along the waterfront
Pass By: Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Key West, FL 33040-8395
Get a unique perspective of this historic landmark from the water as the boat sails by
Pass By: Sunset Pier, Duval St Ocean Key Resort & Spa, Key West, FL 33040
Enjoy great waterside views of Sunset Pier and wave to the pier walkers as you effortlessly glide through the majestic water of Key West
Departure Point :202 William St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Operates in all weather conditions unless unsafe, please dress appropriately
- Travelers must arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth for boarding passes
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Capacity is reduced. Guests will be given assigned 'zones' to practice social distancing. We will advise customers of their zones at check-in. Masks are required for boarding and disembarkation. We highly encourage guests to wear masks throughout the sail.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.